Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For some very special people called friends..

Some thoughts that i had penned down sometime:

Cloudy mornings,wet evenings..
Packed in between is yet another day,
Fresh hopes like morning dew,
Creep into my mind anew,
Forgotten remembrances haunt again
More tears shed in vain
Gone far away is another friend
Leading a new life, with new trend
But, a song, still rings in my ears
That a heart will sing for years
Everytime you think of me..
I wish, you will smile in glee....

In the garden of friendship,
Blossomed a flower of beauty
The garden nurtured with kindness and care
Sweet smelling with the fragrance of love,
Watered with tears and hopes
Warmed with faith and joys
Which put a smile on my lips..
And a tear in my eye.
I am glad i have a friend like you,
To cherish the memories of the days past, in the days to come...

Though i seem a very practical and detached person, I am sure this will startle many..
But its true, I really value my friends and I love them all with all that i have..
This is my way of expressing my affection to all my friends and wonder how life would be without them..

No comments: